Friday, November 26, 2010

I Yield… At last…

Ahoy there. Welcome to the Fourth dimension page… This page has taken its time coming, but I hope it’s a case of better late than never. I have been debating a lot with myself before setting up this blog. I understand that blog writing is a practice that has been embraced by the world long back and its perhaps a little old practice now. But for a guy like me, to whom words are the best companion, a blog is an addiction. Ironical ain’t it?  I say writing is an addiction and I am starting this blog just now! True, but I have been asking myself if I can limit myself to writing short posts, if I can stop myself from writing every other day and bringing in redundancy to my posts and avoiding the habit of literally bombarding my followers and readers (If any ;-) ) with too much of text. The answer has not been a definitive strong yes, but then I guess I’d rather try it and find the answer by practice, than just debating in theory. And so my dear friends, here is my blog, “The Fourth Dimension”
Why is it called the Fourth Dimension? Well, it just struck me as apt. My endeavor here will be to bring out a fresher perspective of our everyday events, a newer and more personal account of the same. It may not be matching with many of your views, it may be entirely different, thus the name, the fourth dimension. But before I get on with the blog, I guess there is a need to tell you all who I really am, in short I have to make my readers familiar with the person I am… So here goes…
I am Raghavan S, the only son to the most wonderful couple on earth. I was born on the fourth of July 1989 and from then till now my life has been a wonderful ride. It has been a perfervid ride to say the least. My schooling I must confess, has really given me the confidence and capacity to take on the world with all its challenges and crests and troughs. I am what I am because of a handful of people, my father being the prime influence. My school gave me everything a human being requires to transform into a better person. Confidence, problems, challenges, targets, opportunities, tools to succeed and a platform to fail…. And also to succeed. Very rarely do we get a chance to understand a stage and all its complexities. No matter what I become in life I will always remember my school for all that it gave me and for every human being I spent my days there with.
I have had some really great friends along the various stages of my life. All through I have always been a guy wearing his heart on his sleeve, and for such a guy, it is really important to have company that accepts. On that account I am fortunate. I take a look around now and I am pleased. My father is my hero, my idol and I don’t really think except my mother no one else can compete with him in terms of the love he gets. Not for another 100 years anyway. So, perhaps the best parents one can ever get, a set of friends who are worth their weight in gold, relatives, one would kill to have, and a life, many would be envious about… that’s me.
To me Sachin Tendulkar, A.R.Rahman, Sridhar S (My dad ;) ), Mom’s food, Books, English, Music, Movies and Cricket are everything. That’s all about me. These are the key words that unlock my life. So ladies and gentlemen, thanks again for patiently going thru this post, to most of the readers who know me, all these words would be just silly rantings J But hey folks, this is just for general awareness…
So long then readers, I look forward to your feedback through comments on this post, anything decent put it here, anything otherwise mail me ;-) So long then, Cheers J

9 comments:

  1. Interesting introduction:-)waiting for some more posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ! It is a good intro and gives a complete picture .Keep the blog going.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice man...!!!
    Interestin n strong start to ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool dude..\m/ impressive...!!
    expectin more 4m U....keep goin buddy..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super na.....Very good start...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good start man.... expecting a lot more interesting things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raghavan: This is very good initiative for creating social awareness. Changing one self will change this society for sure. Lets try to make it.

    Your Write up is awesome da....

    ReplyDelete
  8. well keep em coming ....dude the man...

    ReplyDelete
  9. gr8 work rags....gr8 write up......gr8 blog.....keep de good work goin...cheers....

    ReplyDelete