Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank you all

First of all, I wish you all a very Happy New Year 2011.I understand this 2011 is going to be a very important year for me. This is the year when my career is going to move onwards and at this Juncture I would like to Thank each single person who has been instrumental in guiding me, patting me and pushing me onwards. I also want to thank every visitor to this blog page, my visit count has crossed 500 and I am really humbled. When I started I never thought I would have even 100 visitors. But all your love has proved me wrong. Once again thank you all......

The year 2010 has been a blur with two diametrically opposite halves. The first 6 months were anything but happy. The constant knowledge that in a few months our college life would end kept all of usall, at college a little somber, and that phase ended in the same vein. Within 10 days of my final exams, the Logica opening came along and luckily the very first interview I ever attended turned out to be a successful one for me and here I was... The next 6 months had been terrific.

It only seems like yesterday that I joined here, but would u believe it, I am already 6 months old!!?? Every day here @ Logica has been a refreshingly bright one and I have learnt so much... And I really am looking forward to more...

Once again to all of you... THANK YOU... Please take my Bow... I am forever indebted to you... Happy New Year….

PS: It is official. My blogs are going to be a lot shorter hereon, making it easier to read :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too da...!!!
    Take care...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going..All the best for your bright future and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete