Friday, May 17, 2019

Aadya Diaries - Part 2

September 9, 2017:

Whenever Aadya wakes up from her sleep, she looks around to see if someone is around. When she spots me or Mytri around she immediately breaks into the most loving and happy smile ever. In that moment Mytri and I feel blessed, happy and almost as if we're reborn. And we feel born new multiple times a day😊. Having a daughter is turning out to be an unbelievable experience πŸ’“

Be it Aadya or Anitha I'm sure dads will feel the same way. I hope I can teach Aadya to remain strong and steadfast no matter what life throws at her. Moving away from a challenge is never a solution.




I wish to see her smiling thru all phases of life, not just for her but also for me and Mytri. It is In her smile that our lives reside!

PS - Anitha was a student in Tamil Nadu, who committed suicide because of the introduction of NEET (Common medical entrance) exam. There has been a lot of pain and anguish among students who feel it is an unfair ask to ask them to clear that exam, since their education was on a different tangent to the expectations of NEET. This post was a 'hat tip' to the innocent child who lost her life!

September 15, 2017:

That phase of life when you reprimand your neighbor for using the drill machine after 6pm because your daughter needs to sleep πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Absolute joy this πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

October 23, 2017:

And so it starts, the next phase of my life... I'm going to be playing with a lot of toys for the next few yearsπŸ˜€πŸ˜€


October 24, 2017:


Playfully I keep telling Aadya every day "Aniyayatha Kanda, Pongi ezhu" (If you see injustice anywhere, rise up and make your voice heard). Today I am only being playful and telling Aadya, injustice is mom eating before me or having 5 chappathis for her and only 4 for me etc. But I want her to always be intolerant towards injustice and rise up in anyway practically possible against anything that is wrong.
But when I see how brutally H.Raja and Tamilisai are getting trolled, I suppose I should be careful and tell my daughter to be extremely brilliant in communication. Because if we don't express in the correct way, this society will murder us!

Whatever Raja and Tamilisai are saying about GST and why they are making noise about it, doesn't seem wrong to me. If the stats are wrong and if its a superstar's movie which propagates it, yes you should slam it!

But the way they went about expressing it, was horrible and as a result social media has pounced on them and ripped apart not just them, but BJP in entirety.
It's scary to see how things can turn on you, but I suppose fear will help in one way. I will still tell aadya "Aniyayatha kanda pongi ezhu, aana paathu ezhu" (If you see injustice anywhere, rise up and make your voice heard, but be watchful on how you do it.πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment