Sunday, April 5, 2020

Aadya Diaries - She Turns 3_Mini Blog 5

Sequence 5: April 4, 2020. 7.50am

A nurse comes out of the ward. Caring Aadya in a pink towel. She gives her to me. ❤️
I take her in my arms and I look at life’s best gift ever. I had no idea how to hold her, no idea what to think, or say or feel. This was surreal. This was magic. Sheer joy, incredible ecstasy. And in that instance nothing else mattered. It was just me and her... ❤️❤️



She was incredibly beautiful. Small, pink, she had lovely hair styled in spikes 🤣, she was fuzzy and warm. Still steaming. Till date the only description i have is she looked like bowl of hot Idlies🍵. Fluffy, warm and just incredibly soft.

She opened her eyes a tiny bit, looked at me and cooed. Oh that voice! The power in that tiny cooing. It melted me right then, inflated my heart with hope, Joy and peace. She got cozy and settled in my elbows. But she didn’t take her eyes off me. This moment I realised would become the moment I’ll remember when I finally close my eyes in this world. Nothing else would be purer or happier...

I looked into her eyes and the last 28 hours flashed by. The power of womanhood, the joy and pain for a mother, my journey from this moment on as a husband and a father became suddenly clear... I made 3 promises to Aadya that day. Promises I’ll not share with this world, not even with her.. but promises that will change me as a person... 


She’s made this world an incredible place already. If you’re reading this, you love Aadya for sure. By getting love out of you and this world, she’s making it a better place.

I’ve remembered and rejoiced every moment with Aadya. Oh there is loads to talk. We’ll talk them through her life. For now, thank you for enjoying these posts. My day has been incredible today, I hope you’ve had some positivity in it too.

Give her some love. She’ll give you tremendously in return!
 
#AadyaDiaries #RelivingTheDay #SheTurnsThree

No comments:

Post a Comment